Why Hot Spot Questions Are Useful
Hot Spot questions are a great way to involve and engage users by testing their visual understanding. Users are presented with an image and then instructed to select a specific object, button, tab, etc.
Creating A Hot Spot Question
When inserting a Hot Spot question into your guide, simply:
- Select the Hot Spot object
- Drag and drop the Hot Spot to the desired location in your guide
- Type a relative question
- Select 'Choose An Image' to insert the proper attachment
- Highlight the correct area that must be selected by the user
- Add a label (optional)
Please see the demonstration below:
How To Complete A Hot Spot Question?
Once the Hot Spot question has been created the Learner will:
- Select the correct answer(s) inside the image by clicking or dragging and dropping the bullseye(s)
- Complete the question by clicking Submit in the top, right-hand corner
NOTE: To delete a click, simply, drag the bullseye to the red X located at the bottom-middle of the image.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or leverage your chat window in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen!