Reminders when assigning a guide or Path
To assign a Guide to a Learner, simply:
- Select the Guide you would like to assign
- Click Assign this guide in the top right-hand corner
- Enter in the User or Group you would like to assign the Guide to
- Add a due date
- Add a customized message (optional)
Once a Learner has been assigned a Guide they will immediately receive an email notifying them of their guide. Below is an example of the email Learners will receive once they are assigned a Guide:
Note: By default, Learners will automatically receive a 48 hour reminder regarding their upcoming Guide.
To send a manual reminder to a Learner:
- Select the appropriate Guide
- Click the check box for the Learner / Learners you would like to remind
- Click Remind under Assignments
- Add a message (optional)
Note: As an alternative option, you can also click the drop down arrow to the right of the Learner and select Remind User.
You can also send reminders through Slack!
- Click on Settings
- Select Integrations
- Choose the setting you'd like to enable
If you have any questions, email email@example.com, or leverage your chat window in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen!