Whether you're working on completing a Challenge or Guide, here are the steps you can follow to ensure your recording is submitted for review.
- First, prepare your slides and get ready to present it
- When you are ready to record, make sure your slides are pulled up on your computer.
- Select the “Start Zoom Recording Now” button and then select “Record.” (The recording will start right away.)
- Select "Join with Computer Audio" when prompted
- Select the Share button at the bottom of the recording screen
- Find the resource/page that you want to present and click “Share.”
- Record your pitch/presentation and, when finished, simply click on the red button at the top, left corner of the screen & select “Leave Meeting.”
- When you go back to the WorkRamp, you can choose Submit to complete the activity, or Re-record if you'd like to try again before submitting.
CONGRATS! You have submitted your first WorkRamp recording!