How To Add An Image
There are two different ways to add images into your guide:
- Using the image icon located in the Text object
- Inserting the Image content object
Both have the capability to insert images into your content, and create a more robust guide. Continue reading and learn how each object is used, and about the features they can provide!
When adding an image using the Text object, simply:
- Drag and drop the Text object into the content workspace
- Select the image icon from the toolbar
- Click into the image box
- Choose an image
When inserting an image using the Text object there are several additional features that allow you to enhance your image. You have the ability to:
- Resize - Click the bottom left-corner of the image and drag to enlarge or shrink your image.
- Delete - Click on the image and select Delete.
- Edit - This feature enables you to add a title or caption, reposition your image, and even embed a link.
Image Content Object
This option is very simple and easy to use. The Image Object allows you to insert images between any text, videos, attachments, etc.
- Drag and drop the Image Object into the content workspace, found on the right-hand panel.
- Click Choose An Image
- Upload an image
If you have any questions, email email@example.com, or leverage your chat window in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen!